Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: For those ambivalent on Elizabeth, AG needs to make...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    ....a brown-haired, brown-eyed AGT with no bangs and no freckles.

    If one shows up this year I will definitely know why!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know, I've been thinking the same thing!
    That would be really smart of them, and they might have already made a test when they were originally working on E-beth, so maybe they just decided to forward it to AGOT? I'm not really sure how product development works.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know, but I might wait a bit on Elizabeth (though I do think she's pretty, even if she looks like Nellie) to see if they do.

    Because if they DO, I might buy her instead, and buy Elizabeth's meet outfit at the silly replacement part prices.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know my dd and I would buy her and change her to Elizabeth. No blonde, blue-eye Elizabeth here!

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •